The Sugaron Magnet is an electromagnetic separator made especially for mounting in chutes that carry deep loads of processed materials. It combines high surface strength with extended magnetic range. Sugaron magnets capture metal plates, cutting tools, etc. in mills processing sugar cane. This electromagnetic separator protects equipment from breakage and damage, prevents costly repairs and production line shutdowns by removing tramp iron.
20-Year Warranty on Coil Burnout for Overhead Electromagnets
THE BEST WARRANTY IN THE INDUSTRY!
Our electromagnet coils are wound with an anodized aluminum strap; an exclusive design that generates more magnetism than any other on the market and exceeds Class “H” insulation rating! This design outlasts and outperforms “conventional” round wire coils that can lead to coil burnouts.
Dings Electromagnetic Coils
Dings electromagnetic coils are wound with an anodized aluminum strap; an exclusive design that generates more magnetism than any other on the market and exceeds Class “H” insulation rating! This design outlasts and out-performs copper wire with polymer insulation or bare aluminum with Nomex® insulation.
Dings electromagnetic coils stay cooler – operating at a much lower temperature. Since electromagnets perform best at lower operating temperatures, this design ensures Dings electromagnets are stronger and more efficient. With “conventional” round wire coils, inside turns are not cooled evenly and product hot spots that damage coils. Each turn of the Dings electromagnetic coil is exposed to oil-cooling and is in constant contact with oil, therefore, eliminating the need for an oil expansion tank. Oil is free to flow around and in between each coil to maximize cooing effect.
- 20-Year Warranty on coil burnout
- No insulation needed – eliminating the major cause of coil failure (insulation breakdown)
- More magnetism and separating power – generated by extra turns
- Each turn is exposed to oil-cooling (assuring a stronger, more efficient magnet)
- Eliminates the need for external oil expansion (less pipes or tanks that can easily be damaged)
- 20-Year Warranty against coil burnout — the best in the industry!
- Expansion of high dielectric strength cooling oil takes place inside the magnet box.
- No external oil tank or additional plumbing is required. A pressure relief valve prevents moisture from entering the magnet box. The magnet is filled with cooling oil at the factory prior to shipment.
- Step face prevents clogging of the spout and holds contaminants out of product flow
- Clean, simple, easy to install box design
- Mounting flanges at both leading and trailing edges bolt to chute
Our magnetic solutions experts can custom design any equipment to meet your specific application needs.
Sugaron Magnets remove tramp iron from a bed of material, wet or dry, by simply pulling the iron down and holding it firmly to the magnetized face. The step face of the magnet aids in separation by concentrating magnetic lines of force at the face and provides a protected area into which the iron is moved.