Swinging Pendulum Magnet
Dings patented Swinging Pendulum Electromagnet is designed and manufactured for the Slag Processing Industry. No other magnet operates like it, performs like it and can take a beating like it. It can withstand the punishment of continuously attracting massive hunks of steel weighing up to 700 lbs. The Swinging Pendulum is built to keep working nonstop without breaking down or wearing out for years. It is protected from damage by a unique self-cleaning device – a manganese steel pendulum. This pendulum swings back and forth underneath the electromagnet – discharging attracted metal first to one side of the conveyor and then the other side.
20-Year Warranty on Coil Burnout for Overhead Electromagnets
THE BEST WARRANTY IN THE INDUSTRY!
Our electromagnet coils are wound with an anodized aluminum strap; an exclusive design that generates more magnetism than any other on the market and exceeds Class “H” insulation rating! This design outlasts and outperforms “conventional” round wire coils that can lead to coil burnouts.
Dings Electromagnetic Coils
Dings electromagnetic coils are wound with an anodized aluminum strap; an exclusive design that generates more magnetism than any other on the market and exceeds Class “H” insulation rating! This design outlasts and out-performs copper wire with polymer insulation or bare aluminum with Nomex® insulation.
Dings electromagnetic coils stay cooler – operating at a much lower temperature. Since electromagnets perform best at lower operating temperatures, this design ensures Dings electromagnets are stronger and more efficient. With “conventional” round wire coils, inside turns are not cooled evenly and product hot spots that damage coils. Each turn of the Dings electromagnetic coil is exposed to oil-cooling and is in constant contact with oil, therefore, eliminating the need for an oil expansion tank. Oil is free to flow around and in between each coil to maximize cooing effect.
- 20-Year Warranty on coil burnout
- No insulation needed – eliminating the major cause of coil failure (insulation breakdown)
- More magnetism and separating power – generated by extra turns
- Each turn is exposed to oil-cooling (assuring a stronger, more efficient magnet)
- Eliminates the need for external oil expansion (less pipes or tanks that can easily be damaged)
- 20-Year Warranty against coil burnout
- Expansion of high dielectric strength cooling oil takes place inside the magnet box. No external oil tank or additional plumbing is required. A pressure relief valve prevents moisture from entering the magnet box.
- The magnet is filled with cooling oil at the factory prior to shipment
- Replaceable manganese steel wear plate
- Protects crushers and other processing equipment
- Eliminates costly downtime
Explosion Proof Motor
Explosion proof motors are UL certified electric motors that meet the hazardous locations needs of an application.
Explosion Proof Outlet Box
An outlet box designed and built to follow hazardous locations construction criteria.
A motor starter is an electromagnetic operated device that starts and stops a connected motor load. The motor starter has built-in overload and under-voltage protection and provides greater safety for personnel with automatic cutoff in case of sudden loss of power.
Our magnetic solutions experts can custom design any equipment to meet your specific application needs.