Magnetic Sheet Floater
Eliminate hand prying for faster, safer handling of steel sheets! Dings slanted Magnetic Sheet Floaters cut costs on any job where stacked steel sheets are handled in production. The magnetism is permanent and therefore never weakens! Magnetic Sheet Floaters boost press output because they eliminate the delay in prying sheets apart. There’s no fumbling even with oiled sheets. The slight incline of the vertical face provides maximum freedom for upward movement of the top sheet on a stack. As fast as the top sheet is taken away, the next sheet pops up and repeats until all sheets have been taken away. Steel sheets can be any length, any width and of any shape. The magnetic field passes into the steel sheets and they become magnetized in the area touching the sheet floater. Dings Magnetic Sheet Floaters can be used with heavy and light gauges, large or small sheets, high and low stacks, dry and oil sheets, nested sheets, irregular or round shapes, polished, painted or printed sheets.
- Lifetime Guarantee on magnetism
- No operating costs
- Increases press output
- Protects dies, painted and finished surfaces
- Smooth, flat face is slightly inclined for maximum lift
- All-welded stainless-steel face, housing and large stainless-steel handle
- Heavy steel back can be drilled and tapped for special mounting of fixtures.
- Narrow base means minimum mounting space is required
- Several strengths and sizes available
Our magnetic solutions experts can custom design any equipment to meet your specific application needs.